Cooking Class at Orchards of 82nd featuring Gai Lan & Tong ho!
July 20, 2023
Read full blog post about this class here!
Local fresh food recipe demonstration with farmer and vegucator, Laura Bennett (@thevegucationstation), plus special guest Hailey Kimchi (@kimchihailey) preparing gailan (Chinese broccoli) and shungiku / tong ho (chrysanthemum greens)
- Taste these peek season vegetables
- Learn to prepare these veggies yourself as a stir fry and quick kimchi
- Learn about Pacific Northwest CSA and farmers market opportunities to double your SNAP funds via the Double Up Food Bucks program
- Receive free Market Bucks to shop Montavilla Farmers Market
- Enjoy a meal together
- Take home recipe cards and veggies from Kasama Farm (@kasamafarm)