top of page
- Sun, Feb 26PortlandCome meet 45+ local farmers, learn about Community Supported Agriculture, and watch local chefs prepare CSA dishes! Admission is free, come on out!
- Thu, Feb 23Virtual Event on ZoomJoin us for this free virtual CSA Share Fair to get to know your local farmers and learn more about the CSA programs available near you!
- Wed, Feb 22Virtual Event on ZoomFood writer and founder of Wellspent Market, Jim Dixon, invites us into his kitchen for this live-streamed cooking demonstration!
- Tue, Feb 21Virtual Event on ZoomJoin us for this free virtual CSA Share Fair to get to know your local farmers and learn more about the CSA programs available near you!
- Wed, Jan 18Kitchen Culture (Suite A)Join us as we learn two types of fermentation processes to preserve cabbage, which you can take home and apply to just about any vegetable you have!
- Fri, Dec 09Stoneboat FarmAll farmers and their families (kids welcome!) are welcome to join us for a farm tour at Stoneboat, who has one of the biggest CSA programs in the area! We'll walk around, talk shop, and enjoy a potluck meal together.
- Sat, Nov 12CorbettAll farmers and their families are welcome to join us for a farm tour at Blue Raven Farm! We'll walk around, talk shop, and enjoy a meal together.
- Wed, Oct 26Mahonia Community RoomThe PNW CSA Coalition is coming down to Eugene to meet some of Lane County's CSA Farmers and their families! We'll talk about our mission, how our SNAP and DUFB programs work, and what being a member of the coalition means.
- Sun, Oct 09Private Home (close-in North Portland)Level up your kitchen skills by learning to can tomatoes! Attend this hands-on workshop and add the bright sweetness of summer to your cooking all year long.
- Sun, Sep 11Portland CookshopHow do you pick a peck of pickled peppers? We can’t say for sure, but we can help you preserve the summer’s bounty of peppers from your CSA!
- Sun, Jun 05PortlandPIE can be an indispensable tool in preparing your CSA! From spring rhubarb to summer tomatoes to winter squash, the perfect all-butter crust can turn your share from mundane to magnificent.
- Multiple DatesSun, Jun 05Portland
- Mon, Apr 04GreshamDemo the TINY hand-pulled cultivator and talk to the Treffler rep.
- Sun, Feb 27The ReddInterested in learning about CSA and joining a farm? Meet your local farmers and sign up for a share at our annual CSA Share Fair.
- Multiple DatesSun, Feb 27National EventCelebrate all things CSA this week! Tune in to PNWCSA's virtual CSA education series, attend the 2022 CSA Share Fair, and head to www.pnwcsa.org to find your farmer!
- Wed, Feb 23ZoomThe ever-popular Jim Dixon is back with his tips for turning your CSA share into a quick, delicious meal.
- Tue, Feb 22Virtual CSA Share Fair
- Multiple DatesSun, Feb 06PortlandAn event to connect local black and brown farmers with local buyers
Connect, Learn, and Enjoy!
- Sun, Jun 11Helvetia TavernJoin us for an evening of connecting with your fellow farmers! Dinner is on us.
bottom of page