Organic Practices, GMO-Free, Sustainable Practices
SNAP, Double Up Food Bucks, Payment Plan, CashCheck, CreditDebit
*Caring for the land is our first priority.
*Minimal soil disturbance fosters good soil biology, which results in healthy plants with incredible flavor.
* We have implemented long term planting plans for the benefit of pollinators and beneficial insect and wildlife species... we've planted over 1,000 native plants and trees to date.
* Carbon sequestration: With minimal soil disturbance and maximum photosynthesis on our farm, we are helping to store CO2 in our soils.
* No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are ever used.
*Locally procured seed, non-GMO seed stock, and regenerative farming practices that are well beyond the organic certification requirements and standards.
* We are passionate about growing incredible food for the community. We love the connection we have with our members and are dedicated to growing only best for them.
* Women owned and operated.
Main Season (June - November), Winter
Full Size, Holiday Stock Up (For Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)
Time Based CSAs:
Pickup and Delivery: